After Jamie & I finished riding our bamboo bikes from Thailand to Bali I launched full time into environmental education and consultancy work.
I left my classroom teaching job and jumped into the unknown. It’s been exciting, scary, rewarding & unpredictable.
But I truly believe you must follow your passion and do what you love. SO HERE GOES!
Now that I am full time into this work a few things I will look forward to in the upcoming year:
- A new and improved website!
- More frequent blog posts & inspirational writing to encourage your to CREATE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE!=
- More trips with students outdoors to get them immersed in Nature and caring about their planet
- Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician (WEMT) training
- More diving to compliment my NEWLY acquired open water dive certification
- Writing and publishing a new book
- more cycling adventure on my bamboo bike
Whew! I think it’s gonna work.. I think it’ll be good!